Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My New Mobile Life


So, I destroyed my laptop charger months ago and was using my friend's until she needed it back the other day and now I'm living my life mobilely (is that a word) for the time being. I really miss Eugene (my laptop) though, he's my booski.

I've been checking my various social networking accounts via my iPod Touch and my crappy cell phone. I'd use the desktop but it's decided to rejects its mouse and my parents' son's laptop is virus ridden, so using that frustrates me. All of this forces me to be mobile. I feel so undercover. It's weird. It has, however, given me a new game to play. I like to type in random addresses to see who has a mobile site and who doesn't. Did you know Tar-Jay (Target) has a mobile website and so does the United States Postal Service. 711 doesn't though, that really upset me.

I'm currently using the "lite" (free) version of some iPhone/iPod Touch app to write this strudel. My new charger was allegedly sent out Monday, Oct. 5, 2009 through the USPS so I guess I can expect it here by Christmas. Until then, I'll be spending way too much time with my iPod and cell phone.

And just so we're clear, this is the jam:



- Posted using BlogPress from Princess McFeely [my iPod touch aptly named by Lessy F. Baby]




No comments:

Post a Comment