Friday, October 30, 2009

Who Gon Check Me Boo?


Hello! I haven't forgotten about you!

Quick updates from the land of mobile strudeling:

When I started strudeling again I almost chose Tumblr but I didn't know anything about it. Now, I know plenty about it and I want to move my strudel there. This move will happen sometime in November because that is when I get my new Laptop. Eugene has decided that he will not charge at all so I give up, I'm buying a new one for my birthday. Anyway, wish me luck y'all! I'll be 23 on the 19th of November so until then... Follow me on Twitter!

twitter.com/thatdarnjasmine

Also, I'm aware the title of this post has nothing to do with anything. :)




- Posted using BlogPress from Princess McFeely [my iPod touch aptly named by Lessy F. Baby]

No comments:

Post a Comment