Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm in RAAAAGEEEE! (An Open Plea to KiD CuDi)

First off, let me say, hello blogworld! Those of you who know me know that I have been absent from blogging for a while now. What has sparked this return? I needed a forum to express how truly distraught I am that KiD CuDi has deleted his Twitter account. If you've never heard of KiD CuDi, I'm not going to explain him to you... All you need to know is his Twitter was full of endless entertainment. So, this is my desperate plea to KiD CuDi in hopes that he will reactivate his Twitter account.

Dear Scott,
Can I call you Scott? Scotty? Scotty Boy? Wiki says your name is Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi, that's a sexy ass name. It's probably one of the sexiest ass names of all time. You're pretty cute too, but anyway, that's not the point. The point of this strudel (blog) is to let you know that I am extra blown that you have decided to take yourself out of the Twitterverse. To steal one of your words, it makes me want to Raaaageeee! (But not in a good way!) I'm not going to lie to you, I started reading your twitter because I heard you whined a lot and I wanted to see what people were talking about. From what I read, I wouldn't call you a whiner so much as a little corny (raaagggeee? really?) and I did judge you for your OBVIOUS love affair/crush/whateveryoutwogrownfolkaredoing with Amanda Bynes but that's because I have left over childhood resentment for how annoying she was on All That. Otherwise, I have to admit, I found your twitter entertaining and even intriguing. I hated "Day 'n' Night" and "Make Her Say" even more but I still decided to listen to your album, in part because of your endearing twitter. Your album is fan-fucking-tastic Mr. Mescudi. I love it in ways that I can't even express right now, as I heard it for the first time today (your release date). I haven't bought your album though... YET. I have a proposition for you. If I buy your album, can you come back to Twitter? Please? I know... I know... Who the fuck am I? Someone who could buy your fucking CD, that's who! Maybe I'd even buy two... One for me and the homie Les. Just come back to Twitter Scotty Boy! We need you! Not me specifically, but a lot of your fans were truly inspired by some of your tweets. They even made a petition. Do it for your country Scott. This is deeper than rap.
<3Jasmine

All ridiculousness aside, his album is amazing and everyone should go get it. I might even go cop it even if he doesn't come back to twitter. His album is called MAN on the MOON: the END of DAY and it's out... TODAY!

(Also, it looks like this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment